Master Bedroom in 2BR/2.5BA in spacious two-level
I'm looking for a new roomate(s).
My roommate is moving out at the end of November, and the master bedroom, with its own private bathroom (ideal for a couple; it has 2 sinks and a shower with 2 shower heads) will be available.
This is a spacious, two-level apartment located in the Mission. The unit is on the 4th and 5th floors of a 9-unit apartment building, and has a large balcony overlooking Valencia St. The bedrooms + in-unit washer/dryer are located downstairs, and the kitchen + living room + balcony are upstairs.
If you have a car, a parking space is available in the garage for an additional $200/mo.
I'm a male in my mid-thirties. I generally enjoy a quiet living space during the weekdays, but am open to hosting the occasional dinner party or Game of Thrones viewing party (why do we have to wait until 2019?!) I hope you enjoy hosting the occasional event as well since this is a great space to invite friends.
What I love about this apartment:
- The large balcony on sunny days (my roommate grows tomatoes and a few herbs)
- In-unit washer/dryer + dishwasher
- Large, upstairs living space
- Convenient location: A short walk (10 min) to Safeway, Whole Foods, 16th St. Bart, and an even shorter walk to the 14 MUNI (to downtown)
- Right on Valencia. You don't have to walk far to visit some of the best restaurants and bars in the city.
If this sounds like a good fit to you, please reply to this post. I look forward to meeting you!
- Apartment share
- Mission District
- $3,100 monthly (large/private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate