3 rooms open in 6BD/2.5BA lower pac heights flat
My housemates and I are looking to fill 3 bedrooms in our 6BD/2.5BA apartment located in Lower Pac Heights with an October 1st move-in date.
We're 3 guys in our mid-20s and spend most of our free time hanging out with our friends, having people over for kickbacks/parties (just close friends now with COVID). During the week we usually chill together in the living room and watch TV. We used to mainly head out to the Marina/Hayes Valley/North Beach on the weekends, but have been camping and visiting nearby spots (just got back from Pismo Beach) during quarantine. Here's a bit about each of us.
Me - Lead Bioprocess Engineer at a biotech start-up working on growing meat from animal cells (missionbarns. com). My main hobbies are exercising (MMA, lifting, basketball, bouldering, soccer), gaming, I just got into producing EDM, and I've been doing a bunch of random side projects I'll never finish (writing a book, little engineering projects, finance/stonks, making an app, etc.)
Matt - 3rd year law student about to work in the tech startup / VC space. Big hockey guy, occasional golfer, general all around sports enthusiast.
Jeff - Works in Fintech, enjoys camping, playing video games, and watching way too much Netflix (New Girl, Cobra Kai, Avatar, Altered Carbon, Dark). Super chill dude.
About the place
Our spot is a flat on the top floor of a 3 story building. Here are some features:
- Spacious living room/kitchen area shown in the photos
- 11' high ceilings
- The whole place was just renovated last year meaning brand new dark gray hardwood floor, new bathrooms, and new appliances
- Lots of windows with tons of natural light coming in, including a nice curved glass bay window at the front of the living room, and a couple beautiful skylights.
- 2 hella nice bathrooms with huge shower in one and nice bath tub in the other. Also have a 0.5 bath that's primarily used as guest bathroom.
- In-unit washer and dryer
- Plenty of street parking (on average I look for parking for like 10 seconds)
- Sexy-tacky digital fireplace
- Directly across Sweet Maple, a really bomb brunch spot
- Close to SF Fitness and a bunch of restaurants located on Filmore St.
There are 3 bedrooms available each currently priced as so:
- $1825 - 13'x16.25' - massive windows with a lot of natural light. Big closet with mirror on it. Previous tenant called it palatial lol.
- $1560 - 10.8'x13' - 2 windows with decent natural light, pretty sound-insulated, walk-in closet
- $1250 - 8.1'x13.3' - nice square room with window in corner, pretty sound-insulated, 2-level closet.
DM me with a couple sentences about yourself if you're interested
- Apartment share
- Lower Pacific Heights
- $1,825 monthly (large)
- $1,560 monthly (large)
- $1,250 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 23 to 28
- Any pets?
- 3 Males
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate