Large Furnis. Victorian on Fillmore, all inclusive
Seeking flatmate for newly renovated and furnished 2200 sq. ft. 3BR/3B third floor Victorian flat. The spacious floor plan features:
• Three large master bedrooms with bathrooms and walk-in closets; floor plan was designed to provide privacy by placing suites far away from one another.
• Large kitchen with new Thermador appliances, quartzite countertops, custom cabinetry, and eat-in counter.
• Dining room, living room, and laundry room elegantly designed by professional interior designer.
Garden Suite features an oversized bedroom with fireplace, bathroom, and walk-in closet.
• Newly renovated and furnished 12ft x 19ft single-occupancy master bedroom with elegant bedside fireplace located in the back of the flat overlooking quiet backyard gardens. Private hallway off of kitchen leads to your beautiful suite. Fully furnished with new sofa, desk, two bedside tables, credenza, and queen bed.
• Custom, marble bathroom (81sq. ft.) with walk-in shower and ample storage space.
• Extremely large walk-in closet (9ft x 7.5ft) could be used as a small office, a VR room, or other purpose.
• Lower pacific heights; steps away from the very best grocery stores, trendiest shops, and popular restaurants.
• Easy walking distance of MUNI, express buses, Chariot, and tech shuttles.
• For medical professionals: within 3 miles of UCSF, Kaiser, CPMC, and St. Francis Memorial Hospital.
• All utilities included: weekly cleaning, high-speed internet, full cable, and utilities included.
• Shared space with only two other people.
• Free usage of in-unit front-load washer and dryer.
• Keypad entry with front door visual and ability to unlock the door from upstairs.
• Lease term negotiable but no less than three months.
About me: Active, social, financial professional that enjoys cooking, walking, and playing with my non-shedding Labradoodle. Prizes the sanctuary of this home and the privacy it provides.
About you: Mature, neat, non-smoking professional who doesn't bring the party home. This is a peaceful residence and you must be respectful of that. Must also be OK with the house's well-trained, hypo-allergenic Labradoodle that may be present at times in the common areas.
Requirements: Background check, credit check, reference check and deposit required.
- Apartment share
- Lower Pacific Heights
- $2,500 monthly (large/private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 2 Females
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate