Updated Jr. 1Br (private apartment) Lower Nob Hill
Looking for someone to take over my lease for an updated Lower Nob Hill Jr. 1 Br for $1,995 a month (reduced from $2095, after being reduced from $2,300 this year due to covid). Would sign the lease and receive $500 credit to reduce the rent to $1,995 for the remainder of the current lease. Must sign the lease by Feb 1st; leasing office will take over finding new tenant after Feb 1st and I can no longer offer a discount at that point! Message for video tour.
- Private unit
- Rent Controlled
- Large living space, separate bedroom.
- Water and garbage included in the rent.
- Deposit $2,295
- Multiple parking garages within a block from the apartment with monthly rates.
- Cats ok, ESA and service animals allowed by law.
- Available January 18th. Lease starts February 1st. (getting a couple weeks free, since January is already paid for).
- Lease ends June 14, 2021, with the option to renew; 5 month lease agreement.
- The Unit: Updated kitchen with new appliances, with updated bathroom and floors throughout the unit. The unit is at the rear of the building, and gets a lot of natural light without being on the street, and is very quiet. There are also wall-mounted heaters in the living and bedroom.
Unit comes unfurnished; use furnished photos as reference for how the space can be used. The living space is large, and there's a separate bedroom; no door on the bedroom but this allows light to come in from the living room.
Bedroom can fit a queen size bed, 2 large dressers and additional furnishings like a TV and end tables.
The bedroom closet is long, good for clothes but also additional storage. The living room has room for multiple pieces of furniture (sofa, loveseat, armchair, dining table, etc.), desk for working, indoor cycling bike, and space to work out at home.
On-site laundry via quarters or payment app; on-site building manager and call box for visitors and deliveries. Additional parking via parking garages in the area, with multiple options within a block of the apartment building with monthly rates.
- Location: Lower Nob Hill on Sutter St. Off Hyde, a short walk from downtown, Pac Heights and the Marina (I often walk to workout classes in the Marina, about a 35 minute walk); close to Whole Foods and Trader Joe's, multiple Walgreens locations, and Union Square. To be honest, I walk everywhere, so can attest to the walkability of this location. Scores from Walk Score :
99 out of 100
(Daily errands do not require a car)
89 out of 100
(Transit is convenient for most trips)
65 out of 100
(Some bike infrastructure)
- Lease: the lease ends June 14, 2021, with the option to renew. Deposit is $2,295. Water and garbage included in the rent. Cats are ok, and ESA and service animals are allowed by law.
To apply, the following is requested by the leasing office:
-copy of photo id
-2 recent pay stubs or job offer letter
Please message me if interested!
- Apartment share
- Lower Nob Hill
- $1,995 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a former roommate