Large, Beautiful Room
Hey! We are two females in our late 20's looking for a third roommate. Here's some more info:
About the house:
- 3 bedroom/1 bath
- large living room with bay windows
- large kitchen with new appliances
- washer/dryer in house
- hardwood floors
- lots of natural lighting
- garage storage
- free street parking
About the neighborhood, Ingleside:
- a quiet and charming neighborhood
- quick walk to BART and Muni Line K; easy commute to FiDi and Peninsula/South Bay
- grocery stores including Whole Foods and Trader Joe's
- several great coffee shops and restaurants
About the application process:
- While SF is in SIP, we will coordinate virtual tours. I can also share a video tour via text/email. The sublease commitment is 6-12 months.
- Apply by sending an email that has the following info: details about you (hobbies, routine/lifestyle, age, etc), social media links (if avail), and proof of income.
I've lived in this house for nearly 3 years! I work in communications and also teach yoga. Outside of work, I spend my time climbing, hiking, at yoga studios, and reading.
- Apartment share
- $1,275 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- 12 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 28 to 28
- Any pets?
- yoga, hiking, climbing, reading
- 2 Females
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate