#340 A Furnished Queen Room in NOPA
Fully furnished and stocked, flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees.
Want to learn more or have questions?
About This Home
Our NOPA residence is a beautiful example of contemporary living in a historic neighborhood. Step into modern luxury, and call home a gorgeous apartment complete with 3 bathrooms, in unit laundry, central air & updated kitchen.
About This Room
Room A is very spacious and includes a large comfortable queen bed, two night stands, a full size closet and large desk.
About June Homes:
- The June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- We offer a member-only network of high-quality furnished apartments with unparalleled flexibility at fair prices.
- All members go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
- Your membership ($125/month) includes: utilities, high-speed Wi-Fi, Netflix, cable, monthly supplies drop off (anything from toilet paper to paper towels), fresh linens and towels and dedicated member support team available via June Homes app.
- During COVID-19 we have increased our cleaning, introduced virtual tours with an agent and permitted contactless move-ins.
* Not sure how long you'd like to stay? We offer month-to-month flexibility for a small monthly fee
** We offer NO SECURITY DEPOSIT option for qualified renters with approved applications
*** All prices of our homes are calculated dynamically.
Visit our website for more specific dates, and quotes.
This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.
#340: NOPA Master Queen Room A
- Apartment share
- $1,300 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker