Furnished Queen Room in Haight Ashbury #353 C
$200/MONTHLY FLEXIBILITY FEE
Unsure of how long you need a place to stay? Secure our best available rate today so you can cancel or change your reservation when you give us 30 days notice after your first 30-days stay. Peace of mind for $200/monthly flexibility fee.
Queen room in a 5 bedroom, 1 bathroom shared home in Haight Ashbury. Flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees. This property can come furnished or unfurnished.
About This Home
Our Haight Ashbury Residence on Ashbury Street is newly renovated and features 5 beds & 1.5 baths. This home is located just feet from the historic intersection of Haight & Ashbury.
About This Room
Room C is an interior facing bedroom that includes two nightstands, a large bureau for storage & a queen size bed.
About June Homes:
- June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your membership ($145/month) includes: Wi-Fi, Sling TV, monthly supplies drop off (anything from toilet paper to paper towels), up to $30/mo in utilities included, fresh linens and our dedicated member support team available via June Homes app.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
- All members go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All our homes are priced dynamically -- the exact rate is dependent on when you might want to move in and move out. Visit our website for a quote on your specific dates.
Visit our website for more specific dates, and quotes.
This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.
#353: Haight Ashbury Queen Room C
- Apartment share
- $1,250 monthly (large)
- 02 Nov 2021
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker