Newly added room in Haight Ashbury
Queen room in a 5 bedroom, 1 bathroom shared home in Haight Ashbury. This property can come furnished or unfurnished.
About This Room
This room may be unfurnished or furnished (additional fees apply) at the time of your move-in date. For up to date prices, please enter your move-in, move-out dates and your furnishing option.
About this home
If you are in the market for a shared apartment in the San Francisco Haight Ashbury, don’t miss this 1498-square-feet newly refurbished five-bedroom, one-bathroom home for rent in California. June Homes will furnish this entire Haight Ashbury home for an additional monthly fee. Other features include central heating, street parking, smoke-free, high speed internet and free laundry.
- June's mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your home essentials fee ($109/month) includes: a fully equipped kitchen, cleaning, supplies, and our dedicated resident support team available via June app.
- All residents go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All prices of our homes are calculated on .
See below for additional prices and date range options:
July 9, 2022 - Aug. 23, 2022: $2275/month for unfurnished
July 9, 2022 - Aug. 23, 2022: $1950/month for furnished
This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.
#353: Haight Ashbury Queen Room E
- Apartment share
- Alamo Square
- $1,325 monthly (large)
- $1,875 monthly (large)
- $1,575 monthly (large)
- $1,825 monthly (large)
- 08 Jul 2022
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord