Private Room/Bathroom All Utilities Included
- Mark as unsuitable
Ad ref# 102268517
All tours MUST be scheduled with me. Please do not show up unannounced.
Looking to sublease one room in my 3-bedroom apartment to ONE person.
All utilities included!!! 3rd floor walk up. Top floor in the building. Balcony. 3-minute walk to M/R trains, Northern Blvd. stop. Be in midtown Manhattan in less than 20 minutes. 5-minute train ride to Astoria and Long Island City.
150 sq ft room with a closet inside and an additional large closet in the hallway. Large enough to fit a queen-sized bed, multiple dressers, TV and desk for home office.
Large, gorgeous bathroom all to yourself includes, tub and shower head, toilet and sink with marble detailing.
Very large, shared kitchen dining and living room space that comes furnished. Kitchen includes recently updated appliances including refrigerator/freezer with ice maker and water dispenser, gas stove and oven, dishwasher, and tons of cabinet space. Marble top kitchen island.
Dedicated thermostat for the apartment that we control.
My girlfriend and I live in the master bedroom with its own bathroom. We also own two very friendly and cuddly kittens.
What we are looking for:
• Any gender - Financially stable - any age
• Someone who is CLEAN. Someone cleans up after themselves.
• Someone easy going and laidback, mindful, respectful, responsible, and reasonable
• Quiet and peaceful
• Working professional preferred
• We do not smoke, however there is a balcony for smoking
• No parties at home
Move In Fees
1. One month's rent ($1500)
2. Security Deposit ($1500)
Credit Karma (or similar) credit check
2021/2022 W2 or Form 1040 (tax return)
- Apartment share
- $1,500 monthly (large/Private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 27 to 29
- Any pets?
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate