Reasonable Woodside Rm->69/Jackson Hts Station
Cozy and gorgeous room in Woodside!
Ideal for students or new professionals.
Quiet residential area.
Just 10 mins from Jackson Hts Roosevelt Ave Station (E, F, M, R, 7 train)
Just 11 mins from 69 St station (7 train)
- 4 bedroom townhouse, 2nd floor location
- Shared Bathroom, shared kitchen, kitchen equipment, tableware
- Free high speed Wi-Fi
- Comforter, pillow, mattress and bed sheets are provided.
・80 sq. ft., with a north-facing window and a closet
・twin-size bed, desk, chair, cabinet, and trash bin
・comforter, pillow, mattress and bed sheets provided
・fast WiFi connection
Kitchen features (shared):
・134 sq. ft., shared with 4 to 5 people
・shared fridge, gas stoves with 4 eyes, large cabinet
・microwave, rice cooker, oven, cookware and tableware
VERY IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!
NYS COVID-19 TRAVEL ADVISORY
Governor Andrew M. Cuomo has announced new guidelines allowing travelers to New York to “test out” of the mandatory 14-day quarantine. Travelers from states that are contiguous with New York are exempt from the travel advisory; however covered travelers must continue to fill out the Traveler Health Form. Essential workers will continue to be exempt as well. The guidance also applies to international travelers coming from any CDC Level 2 or Level 3 Health Notice country. The new protocol is effective Wednesday, November 4.
For any traveler to New York State from a noncontiguous state, US territory or CDC level 2 or level 3 country, the new guidelines for travelers to test-out of the mandatory 14-day quarantine are below:
・For travelers who were out-of-state for more than 24 hours:
・Travelers must obtain a test within three days of departure, prior to arrival in New York.
・The traveler must, upon arrival in New York, quarantine for three days.
・On day 4 of their quarantine, the traveler must obtain another COVID test. If both tests comes back negative, the traveler may exit quarantine early upon receipt of the second negative diagnostic test.
*My apartments are shared apartments and can't be used for self-quarantine. Please book a hotel for the first few days following the arrival date and reserve my listing after the self-quarantine period.
There is a kitchen with kitchenware and bathroom for common use.
Weekly common space cleaning help is provided.
The spaces are maintained very clean.
Cleaning person will come clean and take out garbage once a week.
This apartment is a shared space, I do not live here (just within the area) and would take pleasure in helping your stay be as awesome as possible! I enjoy hosting people from all over the world and have been doing this for years.
I am always available for questions and recommendations. I'll be sure to check you in and help you get settled.
Woodside, much like its neighbor Sunnyside and Elmhurst, is home to immigrants from around the globe, and has the restaurants and shops to its justification, not to mention its own, all-inclusive St. Patrick's Day parade. Did we mention this neighborhood is also the birthplace of director Francis Ford Coppola.
Woodside's main train line is the purple 7, which has an express stop at the Woodside-61st Street station. There is also a Long Island Rail Road station, from which you can reach Penn Station or Jamaica in about 10 minutes. The E, M, and R trains are nearby at the Northern Boulevard and 65th Street stations. The Q70 Select Bus Service will take you to La Guardia Airport.
Woodside has chunks of awesome restaurants. If you like Mexican food, why not try Tacos Y Jugos Genesis? The menu is extensive so there is something for everyone, whether you are looking for vegetarian, low carb, healthy or guilty pleasure. There are also many types of smoothies available . We recommend the cactus, chorizo, chicken, fried pork, and spicy pork for the tacos. You’re welcome!
Don’t wanna eat out? there are also many Asian markets. Duane Reader and Rite Aid is also just couple of blocks away to cater to your any need.
The apartment is located in Woodside, Queens.
It is accessible enough to Metro and takes 11 minutes on foot to the 69st. station of MTA’s line 7, and 10 minutes to Roosevelt Ave – Jackson Heights station for 7, E, F, M and R train.
There are Asian supermarkets, grocery stores, banks, Seven Eleven convenience store, restaurants and bars near subway station. It takes 30 minutes approximately for Manhattan.
The surroundings of the apartment are a commuter town, but not noisy and comfortable to live in. A laundromat and a grocery store are a few minutes from the apartment.
New Bedding Setup! Brand new sheets, pillow case, and comfortable cover provided.
** All pictures shown are for illustration purposes.
Bedroom does not have a lock due to New York regulations.
Instead, a chain lock or slide lock is installed inside the door so you can lock it when you are in the bedroom.
** NO TOWELS PROVIDED **
1. All pictures shown are for illustration purposes.
2. Bedroom does not have a lock due to New York regulations. Instead, a chain lock or slide lock is installed inside the door so you can lock it when you are in the bedroom.
3. ALMOST all rooms have closet with a lock to store valuables.
4. Overnight guests are subject for approval and FEE. Overnight guests stay is 7 nights maximum only! You will be responsible for your overnight guest.
5. We have a STRICT quiet hours between 10pm to 10am. Please respect other guests/roommates.
6. (June through September) AC is installed during the summer time only and may be removed during cold season.
7. (October through May) Heating will only be turn on from if outside temperature drops below 55°F
8. No shoes inside.
9. Housekeeping will come once a week for the common areas.
10. Please send inquiry before reservation.
11. Please respect the spaces and keep them clean.
12. Recycling rules and keep the common spaces clean
13. General house rules upon entering share house
14. Designated spaces in the kitchen cabinets and fridge!
15. Common sense rules like keeping area clean, keep ones own items in their personal space and respecting the household and roommates
*** NO TOWEL PROVIDED ***
- Apartment share
- $949 monthly (large)
$851 monthly(NOW LET)
$851 monthly(NOW LET)
$851 monthly(NOW LET)
- 04 Jun 2021
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Not known
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord