Spacious Room in the heart of Ridgewood!
You’ll love our beautifully renovated townhouse in Ridgewood
On a tree-lined block of brick row houses, Commons newest shared living home is a modernly renovated townhouse located in one of Queen’s trendiest neighborhoods.
Featuring exposed brick, state of the art appliances and Manhattan skyline views, Common Cypress provides fully furnished, shared living that lets you save hundreds of dollars a month by including all utilities, weekly cleanings and household essentials in the monthly rent.
Spacious modern bathrooms are designed with shared living in mind and are typically shared between 1-2 people. Additionally, all Common homes have beautifully designed community spaces such as lounge areas, backyards, and rooftops that are shared by all the members of the home.
State of the art kitchens are fully equipped with everything from stainless steel appliances to paper towels, cooking oil and pots and pans.
New members at Common Cypress receive a $200 Amazon gift card and a one-year paid-in-full membership to the Blink Fitness across the street.
Common Cypress features-
- NO BROKER’S FEES
- Fully furnished private bedroom, including a full-size bed, large wardrobes, and hardwood floors
- Beautifully renovated townhouse with exposed brick and balcony
- 5-minute walk to the L and M train, as well as several bus stops
- Walking distance to Mafera Park with baseball fields, basketball court, and more
- Steps away from cozy coffee shops, grocery stores, and cool bars such as The Bad Old Days and Left Hand Path
- Fully furnished shared spaces including a rooftop with Manhattan skyline views, movie and media room and a large lounge area with weekly cleanings included
- ALL utilities included in the price - heat, hot water, gas, electric and super fast wifi!
- Keyless access
- Flexible lease terms (6 or 12 month leases)
- Apartment share
$1,840 monthly(NOW LET)
- $1,775 monthly (large)
$1,550 monthly(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord