Gorgeous & Private Jackson Heights Bedroom to Rent
My girlfriend and I are looking to rent our guest bedroom. We are both Baruch graduates. She works in real estate and I work in finance. You would share the apartment with my lovely girlfriend Riha and I.
We have two pets: An adorable one-year-old Shiba Inu dog and a friendly Russian Blue cat.
Private, furnished room in a large sunny Jackson Heights apartment. The apartment is a short 5 min walk to the convenient Roosevelt Ave train station.
- Train Line: E, F, R, M,7 & Q47 Bus to LaGuardia Airport.
- 15 min train ride to Midtown Manhattan.
- Laundry in building
Entertainment: Netflix, Hulu, Showtime, Alexa in your room, Wall Street Journal, Google home assistant throughout the apartment.
About this diverse and evolving neighborhood we love:
- 24-hour grocery stores, health food markets, Sunday Farmer's Market, Dry Cleaning, Starbucks, Espresso 77, Dunkin Donuts
- Surrounded by critically acclaimed restaurants and bakeries featured by Vice, Food Network, Anthony Bourdain. Himalayan cuisine, Momo trucks, South-Asian restaurants, & South-American restaurants.
- Apartment share
- Jackson Heights
74 St - Broadway Station
(0-5 minutes walk)
- $1,100 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- 12 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- Music, Dance, Literature, Art, Home Decor
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a resident landlord