Pet lovers! Private bath & balcony, avail 2/28/23
- Mark as unsuitable
Ad ref# 102255117
Calling pet lovers in Astoria!! Private room with private bathroom and balcony. Available for move in on 2/28/23. Apartment is fully furnished.
* Layout: Private room (Queen bed) with private full bath and balcony
* Rent: $1900 + Utilities [$100 - $200 a month depending on electricity] (Electricity, Fios, and cleaner once a month)
* Move in: $1900 security deposit and first month rent. Background and credit check will be needed by management
* Parking: Garage spot may be available. If not, will need to be put on waitlist ($250 a month)
Available: 2/28/23 (You will be added to the 1 year lease)
* Resident pets: 3 cats (2 will cuddle with you all day) and 1 very chill dog
* Although there are 4 pets, I am meticulous about keeping the apartment clean. I don’t cook much and don’t mind if you do, but ask that you also clean up after yourself!
* Bedroom can fit a queen size bed and also has 2 closets. One larger one and one smaller one (currently used to store cleaning supplies)
* Tons of sunlight in the living room and bedroom
* Dishwasher in the unit, laundry room downstairs ($2 per load)
* 10 min walk to Broadway or 30th Ave station (N, R, W). Tons of restaurants close by. 15 min subway to Midtown
* No smoking in the apartment please
* My name is Shirley and I am 30 years old. I'm an EA that works in the office 3 days a week and from home on Mon & Fri.
* I like to go to the gym, host board game nights with friends once in awhile on weekends, listen to EDM, and enjoy football Sundays.
* I am looking for a roommate who likes animals, is clean/tidy, will be respectful of the space, and has a similar lifestyle.
Let me know if any questions!
- Apartment share
- $1,900 monthly (large/Private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- sports, food, video games, photography, gym, comedy, tennis, football, snowboarding, technology
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate