Furnished Room available in astoria
I am an Italian-American man in the early ’50, religious (Catholic), I do not smoke; drink (sometimes a beer or a glass of wine during meals), or doing drugs. Live my life healthy, eating organic food, exercise. I am a soccer coach, musician, and graphic designer.
WHAT I AM SEEKING
I am looking for someone professional who has a good monthly income.
I am offering my large bedroom.
I will be staying in the living room.
I am spending many months in the year traveling, so your advantage could be to have the apartment on your own for the period that I will be away without any extra cost (utilities) or rent increase. You cannot bring anybody over, living with you when I am away.
RENT AND REQUIREMENTS
You will need to fill out an application in order for me to run the background check. I also need a copy either of your driver's license or your passport.
Your monthly rent would be $1,450 – I need a month of security
No smoking at home (the building does not allow too), no drugs, no pets (I like them but the building does not allow me to have them).
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN YOUR MONTHLY RENT
- Gas and Electricity
The room will be available on October 1st (if we finalize the agreement before that time you are welcome to enter few days prior to October 1, for no extra cost).
ABOUT YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD
- Trade Fair Supermarket (24 hours open),
2 minutes walking distance
- Key Food Supermarket (open until 10:00 pm); Rite Aid (open 24 hours)
and two fruits and vegetable stores
(open 24 hours)
- Italian Café – 1-minute walking distance
- Columbian Café – 2 minutes walking distance
- Mount Sinai Hospital (2 minutes walking distance)
- 30th Subway Station (N & W Train),
2 minutes walking distance
- Bus: Q18 and Q102 on 30th Avenue (1 minute away)
- Mount Carmen Church, 4 minutes walking distance
ABOUT YOUR ROOM (fully furnished)
- Adjustable Tempur-Pedic king-Size bed
- TV with Amazon Prime (firestick)
- Bedroom Dresses (including towels)
- Workout bench with weights
- Small working desk
- Air conditioning
- Spacious wall closet
Note: all the windows in the house face the back of the building in the south/west direction. The sunset may be visible a few months during the year.
ABOUT THE APARTMENT (fully furnished)
- Located on the 4th Floor
- Spacious Living Room
- Diner Room (attached to the Living Room)
- Separate kitchen
- You are welcome to spend time in the living room when I am awake (or when I am out) using the sofa, watching TV, or read.
ABOUT THE BUILDING
- Located on 29th Street
(in between 30th Road & 30th Drive), Astoria, NY
- New Elevator (2 years old)
- Laundry Room (at this time it is temporarily closed, I am doing my laundry outside/2 minutes away)
- Super (8:00 am to 5:00 pm)
- Car garage (there is a monthly charge for it)
- Apartment share
- $1,450 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate