Large bedroom for rent in Astoria
I am looking for a female roommate to fill out one bedroom(furnished/unfurnished).
ABOUT THE BEDROOM:
- Move-in date is November 1st (negotiable). Long-term preferred (6 months minimum).
- $850/month + $850 deposit. Internet and electricity average about $75/person.
- 11’ x 11’ room with 2’ x 5’ closet and 2 large windows.
- The room currently has a bed and a desk.
Computer desk ( top measurement 47" x 24") is from Amazon.
Chair is from Staple
They all are used only for 9 months. Great condition and no damage. They will stay in your room if you want. If you already have furniture, they will be removed.
ABOUT THE APT:
- Located on the same block as the Astoria Boulevard N, W stop.
- 1st floor apartment with 3 bedrooms and a shared bath. There's a live-in super who's very responsive.
- Kitchen space is about 12’ x 13’.
- Laundromat next door and grocery stores, a large park, coffee shops, and bars are in a few blocks.
- There’s access to a large backyard/garden.
You'll be living with a female costume industrial worker who is also a part-time grocery store worker and a male Apple store retail who is also an Uber driver.
I have two cats (Mochi and Roarke). The cats are very friendly and usually stay in my room.
We are clean, quiet, considerate, and mostly keep to ourselves.
If you are interested, please make an appointment with me for visiting.
Message me which date and what time you would like to make an appointment, a little bit about yourself, and how long you are planning to stay in my room.
October 19th (Tuesday) 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
October 21st (Thursday) 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
October 22nd (Friday) 11:00 am - 8:00 pm
October 23rd (Saturday) 11:00 am – 8:00 pm
October 24th (Sunday) 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Apartment share
Astoria Blvd Station
0-5 minutes walk away
- $850 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 22 to 45
- Any pets?
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate