Lovely Bright Astoria Bedroom- No Fee
Looking for someone who is easy going, open-minded, clean, and considerate.
Long-term roommate 6 months+ preferred, other timeframes considered.
Please Note: If you are reading this ad, then the room is still available.
The rent is $800 for one person.
About the Apt
- Close to many of the restaurants and shops on Steinway St.
- Laundromat is right on the corner
- Utilities (Gas/Electric/Internet) run about $50 a month.
- A basement apt, but lets in a good amount of light during the day
**Landlord doesn’t allow dogs** :(
About the Bedroom:
- The bedroom itself is small to medium sized.
- Fits a double bed a small nightstand, and a bookcase.
- The bedroom has an A/C unit (not installed in the picture but available for you to use) a window, and a closet.
- Ideal for someone who doesn't spend a lot of time in their room, and prefers an active, outdoorsy lifestyle.
Students welcome! (guarantor with 50K+ required)
No heavy drinkers, partiers, no smokers!
Please clean up after yourself, this is not a hotel!
Must be able to show proof of income (e. g W2 or past 3 paystubs).
Must submit to a Credit check via credit karma. Rent is due on the first of the month! $800 security deposit required!
This will be returned to you at the end of your stay. (Assuming no damage is done to the apt.)
-I am a pretty laid back person, clean, and considerate of the other people I live with.
-My interests include tv/film/theatre (all areas of the arts, really), staying active, and just enjoying life overall.
Please respond by including a little about yourself and your living preferences, etc. (i. e. What is your job/occupation? What's your normal schedule like? Do you hope to have many overnight guests? Or perhaps one who will be staying over often? Social, or more introverted? What are your cleaning habits like?)
Knowing this info helps speed up the process and helps to ensure a compatible living situation! Looking forward to meeting you! :)
- Apartment share
- $800 monthly (small)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 29 to 38
- Any pets?
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate