Bright Private BR w/Walk In Closet!
Young professional couple seeking tenant for private BR w/Walk-In Closet and Shared Bath! The BR is on the 2nd floor of a 3.5 floor townhouse. There is plenty of natural light in this BR and ample space to stretch out in the common areas.
Here are more specifics about the room:
- 1 bedroom with walk-in closet
- Hardwood floors on the 0.5 floor and 1st floor (common areas). Carpet in the rest of the townhouse minus the bathrooms.
-Common areas include 0.5 floor (first floor when you walk into the house; we are arranging to have storage and possible seating here); 1st floor (living room with TV, dining room, kitchen, guest restroom); 2nd floor (W/D)
- $50/year for permit parking
- Safe, well-maintained community within 5 min walking distance to a shopping plaza (with Mother's Market, Olive Garden, Coffee Bean, and more!); also directly across from the Main Place Mall and a park; 6 min from Chapman University!
- Within driving distance to Angel's Stadium, Disneyland, Discovery Cube, breweries, lots of eateries, coffee shops
- Easy access to I-5, HWY 57, HWY22, HWY 55
- Water and trash included in the rent! We will split electricity, gas, and internet
- Full kitchen privileges as long as it is left clean; full W/D usage!
- Looking for clean and respectful tenant
- No smoking in the house
- We don't wear shoes in the house and need tenant who will agree to do the same (sorry this is non-negotiable for us!)
- New tenant will need to submit an application and apply for a background check/credit report which costs $40; they will also be signing a subletting agreement
- Looking for tenant to stay at least six (6) months
- Deposit is one-month's worth rent ($950)
Please e-mail me with any questions, to set-up an appointment for viewing, and to ask questions about us! :)
- House share
- Santa Ana
- $950 monthly (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 23 to 31
- Any pets?
- Food, Music, Technology, Health
- 2 Males, 2 Females
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate