Huge Space In Park Ave Co-Op (Mon - Fri)
Are you returning to the office in September and need a place to stay during the week? Large, nicely-furnished living space (size of studio apartment) with queen sleeper available in Park Ave. co-op, 4 days/week.
- Pre-war elevator building with 24-hr. doorman.
- Roof garden with stunning Empire State building views.
- Laundry room in basement.
- Share kitchen/bath with 1 roommate.
- Across the street from #6 train -- 5 minutes to Grand Central.
- Must like cats.
Mon - Fri let
- Apartment share
- Murray Hill
33 St Station
0-5 minutes walk away
- $1,600 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 2 months
- Maximum term
- Room available Monday to Friday only
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- music, films, animals, culture
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a resident landlord