TRENDY Room in Lower East Side w/ Laundry
*NOTE: This is a private bedroom in a fully-furnished shared apartment.
Pictures (furniture) and price may vary depending on availability.
Location: 163 Stanton St, Lower East Side Manhattan
- Located on the Lower East Side near East River Park
- The neighborhood is full of history and culture and has different shops, street fairs, amazing bars and restaurants
- The subway lines F, M, J and Z are nearby
- Has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom
- Comes fully furnished and equipped with household essentials and appliances
- Has a virtual doorman and laundry in the building
- Comes with a full-sized bed, desk with chair and closet
- You only need to bring your clothes
Flexible lease terms (1 month+), prices starting at $1950 + $200 home services
Video tour available upon request.
Home services include: Housekeeping, High-Speed Internet, Electricity, Air Conditioning + SmartTV
*Price may vary depending on lease-term and availability
- Apartment share
- Lower East Side
- $1,950 monthly (large)
$2,000 monthly(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- 12 months
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord