Room In Central Harlem With Laundry In Unit!
*NOTE: This is a private bedroom in a fully-furnished shared apartment
Location: W 135St Upper Manhattan
- This room is located in Central Harlem in a peaceful residential street lined with classic NYC brownstones
- Great coffee shops, restaurants and bars around the building
- The subway lines 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 are just a few blocks away
- Has 4 bedrooms and 1 bathroom
- Is newly renovated and has a laundry machine in the unit
- Comes fully furnished and equipped with household essentials and appliances
- Comes with a full-sized bed, desk with chair and closet
- You only need to bring your clothes
Flexible lease terms (8 months+)
Room 1: Occupied
Room 2: $1300 rent + $145 utilities
Room 3: $1350 rent + $145 utilities
Room 4: Occupied
Utilities include WiFi, electricity, gas, water, heat, AC and TV cables
EXTRA Service: free cleaning service 2 to 3 times a month
*Price may vary depending on lease term and availability
- Apartment share
$1,350 monthly(NOW LET)
- $1,300 monthly (large)
- $1,350 monthly (large)
$1,200 monthly(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 8 months
- Maximum term
- 12 months
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 22 to 25
- Any pets?
- 3 Males
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker