Furnished Apt In Hamilton Heights
Unfurnished 3 bedrooms, 1 bath apartment in Hamilton Heights. Flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees. new-york-city-ny/hamilton-heights/hamilton-heights-three/tour
About this home
The unit has been painted in a delicate cream color then contrasted by black moldings and doors. You automatically get a sense of serenity mixed with modernism in this flat. A spacious living room, elegantly furnished in classic yet contemporary lines, greets guests and sets the tone for the whole apartment. Eclectically furnished in bespoke pieces that draw from mid-century modernism and vintage classics, the house feels distinctive yet cozy. The kitchen has been newly renovated as well featuring a breakfast nook for two. A two-minute walk from the front door of the building will get you to the train station at the corner of West 137th Street and Broadway for the 1 train on the137th Street Line. This apartment is a smoke-free unit that includes paid parking and paid WiFi. About June: - June's mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
- Your home essentials fee ($75/room/month) includes: our dedicated resident support team available via June app.
* All prices of our homes are calculated on Oct. 6, 2022. Oct. 15, 2022 - Nov. 14, 2022: $7425/month Oct. 15, 2022 - Dec. 14, 2022: $7175/month Oct. 15, 2022 - Jan. 13, 2023: $5800/month
#167: Hamilton Heights
- Apartment to rent
- Hamilton Heights
$5,575 monthly (whole property)
Suggested rent split
- Room 1
- $1,858 monthly
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Security deposit
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord