1 Month Sub Lease in East Village
There is a 1 month sublease available in a beautiful 2B/1B apartment in a prime location in East Village (2nd St and 2nd Ave) starting Sep 1st.
Rent - $2200
It’s a very vibrant neighborhood full of restaurants, bars, rooftops and great night life. Less than 5 min walk to 2nd Avenue Subway Station (F) and .3 mi to Bleecker St and Broadway-Lafayette St Subway Stations. A perfect opportunity to experience NYC
- 1st Floor, so you don’t have to walk up
- In Unit Washer Dryer
- Newly remodeled. The interiors are beautiful.
- Personal Patio
- The pictures are from start of the lease, but it’s furnished now.
- The room comes with a mattress
About me (I’ll be your roommate):
I am 28, work at Meta and am in office at least 2 out of 5 days in the week. I am super outgoing, spontaneous and laid back. I love to explore new restaurants, brunch spots, bars and night clubs. I would also love to host some events at the apartment. I am looking for someone with similar interests, who I get along with, so we can explore NYC together.
Reach out to talk about price, video and showing for the apartment and anything else you have in mind.
- Apartment share
- East Village
- $2,200 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 1 month
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- travelling, sports, gym, outdoors, singing, going out, restaurants, socializing, meeting new people, technology, bars, nightclubs
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate