Room and Private Bath available in DUMBO
- Mark as unsuitable
Ad ref# 102271314
Hi there! Lovely to e-meet you. Timeline is flexible, but ideally you would commit to two months up front and 30 days notice after that. Open to pied-a-terre users or full time occupants. I do have an office, but also work from home sometimes, so unfortunately it's not likely an ideal spot for a musician. There's only one other bedroom in the apartment (mine). Other than that please ask any questions you have and find the information below!
* no pets (landlord does not allow)
* applicants for single-occupant use only please
- queen-sized revolving bookshelf Murphy bed - the shelves do not need to be cleared in order to revolve to the bed side, which is great for storage, and sheets do not need to be remove to put the bed up, so it is very versatile for everyday use to host, exercise, etc. in the space.
- views of East River and Manhattan skyline
- room at foot of bed for small desk, more storage
- closet with both shelves and rails
private full bathroom across from bedroom with tub and shower
Central heat & A/C (electricity bill will be split each month)
Free wifi and cable
Kitchen: gas range, dishwasher, microwave, oven, wine fridge
Living and dining area
Part-time in person doorman, full-time virtual doorman system
Trash Chute/ Recycling room on floor
Roof Deck with water/Manhattan views (building prohibits smoking)
package room with cold storage
Several parking garages right nearby
- Apartment share
- $3,100 monthly (large/Private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 12 months
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate