Emerging Bushwick Apartment Great Amenities
*NOTE: This is a private room in a shared apartment.
Location: 33 Troutman St, Brooklyn NY
- The apartment is located in Bushwick.
- Bushwhick is an emerging cultural center of Brooklyn with both Michelin-starred restaurants and $3 street tacos.
- Yes, there are a ton of warehouse parties.
- Very close, less than a 5 minute walk to the J and M trains.
- 4 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms apartment.
- With hardwood flooring, there is a spacious living room with a couch, TV for relaxing, microwave and dishwasher.
- The building has a shared backyard with lounge chairs, couches, and tables.
- Fully equipped with utensils for cooking meals at home.
Each room comes with a bed, desk, chair, closet.
Every room has a unit AC/Heat.
You only need to bring your clothes.
Utilities Include wifi, electricity, gas, water, heat, AC, TV cables.
EXTRA Service: Free Cleaning Service 2 to 3 times a month.
- Apartment share
- $1,500 monthly (large)
- 01 Dec 2023
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 2 Females, 1 Male
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord