Amazing 1bed apt - 10 mins from Port Authority
- Mark as unsuitable
Ad ref# 102264612
The apartment is 1bedroom and 1bath located at Lincoln Harbor, which I want to subleased if interested as I am planning to move.
This location offers convenient access to Midtown Manhattan, with multiple bus lines and a ferry option providing a quick 10-minute commute to the Port Authority. The neighborhood is safe and friendly, with a boulevard offering a beautiful view of the Manhattan skyline. The area also offers parks and exercise options. Additionally, the location is close to Hoboken, providing additional transportation options such as walking, biking, or using the light rail.
Move in date can be flexible and apartment lease available at the rate till September. It is possible to extend the lease beyond that.
Amenities and more:
- Two story, state-of-the-art fitness center
- Breathtaking views of the Hudson River and Manhattan skyline
- Pet Friendly
- Fully equipped coworking spaces
- Bike storage
- Two pools
- Rooftop with cabanas, outdoor fireplaces, grills, and bar
- On-site parking garage
- And more here -> hamiltoncoveapts. com/amenities/
- Apartment to rent
$3,225 monthly (whole property)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- 6 months
- Security deposit
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current tenant