Private Room in Downtown JC
- Mark as unsuitable
Ad ref# 102248846
You’d have this apartment to yourself 85% of the time! - open for a long-term stay -
2 bedroom / 1 bathroom, walk up - on 2nd floor in a quiet building (3 apartments total in building)
Apartment consists of a kitchen, dining room area, and a living room area. wood floors throughout, tall windows - nice and bright
The open room (private/will not be furnished): bedroom in pictures is the room available
• Can fit a queen bed comfortably
• has a closet
• 1 tall window
• your own adjustable ac/heat
$1,800 a month, including utilities (wifi, electricity, heat/air)
Looking for mid January move-in date, but if we click and if need be, we can make an earlier move-in date work
Located in desirable Downtown Jersey City
• Right off Newark Ave, where all the bars and restaurants are
• 4 block walk to PATH trains (Grove St stop)
• grocery store a block away (Keyfoods)
• there’s a crossfit gym on same street (IPA)
• laundromat is basically next door
• cute french coffee shop on the corner
• many other places to eat nearby
• Short walk to Hamilton Square Park
• CityBike is a few blocks away
Who i’m looking for:
• Someone who is clean, respectful and responsible.
• No smokers, no parties, no drugs
Early 40s, hearing impaired, creative profession, responsible gay man with a sense of humor. I tend keep to myself when at home, enjoy tv/movies and an occasional glass of wine. Pretty chill/quiet/shy/easy going. My home is my sanctuary, a place to relax and decompress.
As of now, I’m living in the apartment full time. But in early 2023 I’ll be buying a house down south so I’ll only be there once or twice a week for work in the city, so really it’s only a place for me to shower and sleep when needed. So you’d have the whole place to yourself most of the time!
Send a message if you have any other questions
- Apartment share
- Jersey City
- $1,800 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate