3-BEDROOM Share - Jersey City Heights
- Mark as unsuitable
Ad ref# 101853544
DETAILS: BEAUTIFUL LARGE, QUEEN ROOM FOR RENT IN JERSEY CITY HEIGHTS! Note: Room is unfurnished
MOVE IN MARCH 1, 2023
FEMALE PROFESSIONAL OR full-time STUDENT ROOMMATE - PREFERABLY FOR ONE YEAR.
Looking for those who do NOT work from home, but students can study here as needed. Sorry, no couples or pets. Prefer a female but would consider a male - no smoking, no vaping, no drugs, no alcohol, no late night parties or blasting music at all hours. This is a family neighborhood and there is a doctor's office downstairs.
Apartment utilities are $130 per month and includes:
* WASHER & DRYER with free detergent & dryer sheets
* FASTEST Verizon INTERNET SPEED
* GAS & ELECTRICITY
* SPRING WATER
* CENTRAL AIR AND HEAT
* BEAUTIFUL wood-blend grained FLOORS
* Great kitchen, all brand new appliances: microwave, toaster oven, stove and fridge - all stainless steel with wood cabinets, granite countertop
* NICE BATHROOM, DECORATED
* YOUR ROOM WILL HAVE LOCK, NEW LIGHT FIXTURE, DOUBLE CLOSET, CURTAINS
*. Weekly cleaning of common areas included, but do keep your room as clean as possible and be sure all trash or take out bins are placed in kitchen for garbage removal on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays.
* Utilities include household items: paper towels, toilet tissues, Kleenex, dishwashing liquid, broom, new vacuum, mop, general kitchen and household cleaning supplies, dishes, glasses, utensils
*Your monthly bill will be $1,130 including all. $1000 goes to landlord via Zelle, $130 goes to Landlady, Ms Lee.
* Please send your professional profile (LinkedIn/Facebook etc.). If you don't have one, relay message on this site and tell us about yourself, your work and your daily schedule. Please include a photo.
* The landlord does want a professional on-line site to view you before she meets you, so at least have a Facebook page with your photo. We must meet in person before you move in. No third parties or real estate brokers, please.
* If you are a student, we will need proof for landlord who will work with you if you need a guarantor
* The apartment is a share for 3 persons altogether: Rasaki is in Sales and Llise is an administrator and part-time wedding planner. We are considerate, private, friendly and cooperative and very clean. We expect the same of our roomie.
* Any furnishings you bring for your room must be sanitized and in good condition.
* Must sign Landlord Lease and one months' security
* Must be working or in college full time with a guarantor. Must be out of the apartment during the weekdays.
* NO REAL ESTATE OR MANAGEMENT FEES
* We have small dog, so sorry - no other pets at this time. Puppy Nori is here 3 to 4 days per week with Rasaki, . They are out of the apartment a lot, so you will barely see them.
* Parking is manageable, but if you want private parking, it is an additional $100 for semi-private off-street parking behind the building. Please discuss with landlord
* PLEASE: no smoking or burning of incense, as this is located over a medical office.
* We recycle and throw out trash on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. Please see that there is no trash lingering in your room.
* Occasional guests okay, but note that this is not a party house. If you have a steady partner, try to limit stay-overs. We work hard and want privacy.
* Must speak English
* No alcholics, druggies or crazies. We want a nice, well-balanced life here.
Dear Potential Roommate:
This nice bedroom is very sunny, 3 windows, with a double closet with a wall to wall long shelf. This apartment has been renovated, all new last year, and our exterior is currently being redone. It's just a lovely place to come home to at the end of a long day. Faces JFK Blvd.
We will share beautiful living room, kitchen and bath.
More about the apartment's area: It is a spacious, sunny apartment in beautiful Jersey City Heights. There is a gas station 1/2 block away. Travel is easy and is a very walkable area. The apartment is nice place to study, read or do your side business. Gordon Leonard Park - a lovely green historical space - is about 5 blocks away and safe for those who want a morning or evening run.
The apartment has a great living room with a non-working fireplace and nice sized kitchen to cook in, but there is plenty of takeout in the area with a great Halal truck across the street, pizza and bodegas on our block and Dunkin' Donuts 3 blocks down on JFK Blvd.
The building is a 2-story structure with a doctor's office in the bottom and the apartment is on the top floor (2 short, easy flights of stairs). This feels more like a house than an apartment. It is located near all the universities, hospitals and is very safe, quiet and clean. The neighborhood has a family town feel, with a quiet atmosphere. It is very safe with a mixed bag of all cultures and ages. There is traffic during rush hour in the mornings and evenings, but everything quiets down considerably after 9PM.
Journal Square and Union City are a 6 minute bus ride away. Central Avenue and Journal Square have very nice shops and eateries, bakeries, post office, library and many businesses.
The NYC express bus gets you into Port Authority in 30-35 minutes, or take the van transports to Journal Square in 6-9 minutes to connect to Path Train. Also, you can take a bus to Union City and #2 Bus to Secaucus is right across the street.
CONTACT IF INTERESTED ASAP!
* Move in dates are flexible, but on a first come, first serve basis - available on on March 1st, but can negotiate an earlier move as current roomie is moving out of Jersey for work.
* Must speak in person by phone, so do contact us with your phone number! No text inquiries will be answered
* Must speak English
* Please be clean, considerate, and know your boundaries.
SERIOUS INQUIRIES PLEASE.
NO AGENTS PLEASE.
LAW ENFORCEMENT AND MEDICAL FAMILY.
Email via spare room relay with your name, cell and best time to call you and tell us a little about yourself. We do prefer a female over 23 but would consider the right male under 40 and open to all nationalities, so Indian, Latinos and African Amerians should apply .
Thanks for reading our ad.
Be Kind and Godspeed!
- Apartment share
- Jersey City
- $1,000 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- 24 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 32 to 50
- Any pets?
- music, reading, cooking, films, writing, photography, fitness, nature, wine, entrepreneurship, creative, healthy living, videography, binge watching, entertaining
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate