Furnished Bedroom+ Pvt Bath+ World Class Amenities
Fully Furnished Master Bedroom + Pvt In-Suite bathroom in a highrise apartment building w/ world class amenities starting June 1 for single occupant Great Opportunity for commuters into NYC.. PATH train is 5-7 min walk from the building which takes you into NYC downtown and midtown in 25 min
A very clean & furnished private bedroom with In Suite bath and walk-in closet, queen size bed, desk/ chair, full length mirror, table lamp with charger sockets . Temp Adjustable AC/Heating Unit. . Very Quiet Ambience. Safe community with 24 hour doorman and security.
High-rise Building overlooking Prudential Center
- 24 hr doorman with security around the building
- Multiple elevator banks
- Washer and Dryer In-unit for laundry
- Stainless Steel Appliances in the Kitchen
- On site Dry-cleaning service with pick-up/delivery facility
- Patio/Terrace with City Views
- Newark Airport is 10 min drive from the property
- Onsite maintenance through the portal
- Package delivery through concierge
- Fitness Center
- Spa and Massage facilities
- Game room with foosball and pingpong
- Billiards Lounge and Library
- Residents Lounge
- Indoor Basketball court
- Weight training and cardio
- Co-working spaces and Conference room
- Bike racks
- Garage parking separate (additional fee)
- Storage Cages ( additional fee)
If interested please send me a quick note . Please include brief description of yourself/work , you can move in from June 1 , how long you are planning to stay and you can commit to the rate
- Apartment share
- Newark Central Business District
- $1,495 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 12 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 45
- Any pets?
- 2 Males
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Male preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate