Private Bedroom/Bathroom Perfect for UMN Students!
I am looking for a like-minded roommate, ideally, someone who also attends the UMN. It is just me and my dog in the apartment, and we are both very quiet and relaxed. I spend most of my time at school or work, and when I come home, I like a chill environment to destress. I enjoy watching movies, making music (I play the cello), baking, reading, playing card games, and doing all sorts of arts and crafts.
The apartment itself has floor-to-ceiling windows in each room, a lovely kitchen, and an in-unit washer/dryer. The bedroom open to renting has a walk-in closet and an ensuite bathroom with heated floors. The amenities of the building include a nice 24-hour fitness center, plenty of study space, a rooftop terrace, and a zen garden. There is garage space open for an additional monthly fee. The location is really nice for students at the UMN, especially those like me whose classes are on the West Bank campus.
- Apartment share
- $910 monthly (small/Private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- 12 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- University of Minnesota-Twin Cities
- music, films, dancing, animals, gardening, camping, singing, history, studying, rock climbing, languages, bike riding, arts and crafts, tattoos
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate