Furnished br in Cambridge for rent Jun 1-Aug 31
Big bedroom available from Jun 1 to Aug 31 in Cambridge - Lease sublet
$1,375/mo with one month security deposit due at signing to be refunded at end of lease
I’m looking for someone who is quiet, clean, and responsible to take over the big bedroom starting from Jun 1 to Aug 31. You would be living with a friendly male student at Bentley who is a great chef of Korean food :) there’s a great view (pictured) and central AC and heat included
- professionally managed building with elevator
- the bigger bedroom in a 2 bed/1bath
- big walk-in closet
- Hot water, heat, gas included
- locked bike rack in covered parking area
- Washer/dryer on 2nd floor - card operated payment
- Small fitness center on 1st floor (I paid it so you can use it with fob access)
- leasing office takes care of any problem in the day time and security - office runs 5pm to 5am
- Amazon hub for packages
Public Transport / Nearby
- 0.7 mi to Central sq. RED LINE stop
- Bus stop right in front of building
- 0.7 mi to EZ-Ride Shuttle stop
- 0.7 mi to MIT and Harvard
- Whole Foods next door and Trader Joe's by few min walking
This is a really nice apartment with a great location to Harvard and MIT. I’ve been living here for the past year but I am moving to be more convenient to my job. Please message me if you are interested and we can go from there.
Room is furnished with L shaped table and queen sized mattress and frame as pictured.
- Apartment share
- $1,375 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- 3 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- South Korean
- Cooking, shopping, movies
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a former roommate