Fully Furnished Studio in West Village #159 A
Studio apartment in West Village. Flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees.
About This Home
The stylish and highly functional space is filled with coordinated off-whites and grey tones that are coordinated with walnut furniture. The layout has been designed to allow our future resident to hide away their possessions while giving the impression of more space.
The kitchen that has been newly renovated is perfect in size and offer all the amenities you’ll need to chef up your next meal. Adjacent to the sleeping area is a full-sized sofa and tv stand which complete the design with a dash of luxury. The only and apparent next step would be yours as you set your luggage in your new June Home.
About June Homes:
- The June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your membership ($200/month) includes: utilities, high-speed Wi-Fi, a fully equipped kitchen, fresh linens and a dedicated member support team available via the June Homes app.
- We offer a member-only network of quality apartments with unparalleled flexibility at fair prices.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
- During COVID-19 we introduced virtual tours with an agent and permitted contactless move-ins.
* Not sure how long you'd like to stay? We offer month-to-month flexibility for a small monthly fee
** All prices of our homes are calculated dynamically.
Visit our website for more specific dates, and quotes.
#159: West Village Studio (Full)
- Apartment to rent
- West Village
$2,525 monthly (whole property)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Security deposit
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker