Furnished Full Room in West Village #371 3B
Full room in a 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom shared home in West Village. Flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees. This property can come furnished or unfurnished.
About This Home
Make home in one of the city's most exclusive neighborhoods, with everything vibrant about NYC at arms reach. This amazing 4 story townhouse is very easy on the eye, placed on one of the most beautiful blocks of the West Village. Large windows lend to glorious natural light throughout the space, hand-curated furnishings lend to you feeling right at home, right away.
About This Room
A dream West Village terrace (just like you've seen on your favorite TV shows) can now be yours. Spacious bedroom with a full bed, cozy linens and towels, and ample storage space, plus a full desk, chair and designer rug.
About June Homes:
- June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your membership ($145/month) includes: Wi-Fi, Sling TV, monthly supplies drop off (anything from toilet paper to paper towels), up to $50/mo in utilities included, fresh linens and our dedicated member support team available via June Homes app.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
- All members go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All prices of our homes are calculated dynamically.
Visit our website for more specific dates, and quotes.
#371: West Village Full Room 3B
- Apartment share
- West Village
- $1,775 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker