Cozy 1 bedroom apt near Columbia Medical Center
Beautiful 1 Bedroom. Apartment on the second floor of a walk-up.
- Washer/dryer inside unit!
- Ceiling fans
- Exposed brick
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Microwave, oven refrigerator
- Granite countertop
- Eat in kitchen (available space for 2 stools)
Very close to Columbia Medical Center, the 168th St. A/C/1 subway station. Public parks are a wonderful part of this community, Fort Washington Park & Highbridge Park. Discover breathless sites like Little red lighthouse, Hudson River, NJ Palisades, George Washington Bridge.
*We are the owners, not brokers.
Please contact us for viewings.
Combined income of at least 75k
Credit score of 700 or above
Ideal for couples
- Apartment to rent
- Washington Heights
$1,895 monthly (whole property)
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Security deposit
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord