Furnished Room w/ Tons of Natural Sunlight
-- WHAT --
One furnished room available for a responsible, clean, and friendly professional or student.
The apartment gets tons of natural sunlight on the top floor (5th, walk-up). It’s a 3 bedroom with shared communal spaces including entrance area, living room, kitchen, bathroom and hallways connecting all the rooms. There is no laundry on-site however I recommend paying for the wash/fold service at the laundromat around the corner. They also pick up/deliver at no additional charge.
NO COUPLES or PETS
-- WHERE --
Transportation (within 4 blocks):
Subways - A, C, 1
Buses - M3, M4, M5, M100, M101, Bx7
3 - 8 Minute Walking Distances to:
Presbyterian Hospital, Columbia University Medical Center, Starbucks, Dunkin, Chipotle, 24HR Rite Aid, post office, and multiple options for supermarkets, restaurants, bars, bike paths, and parks such as:
* Morris-Jumel Mansion (Where Hamilton musical was written)
* The Cloisters (part of the MET Museum)
* Fort Tryon Park (Like Central Park but without tourist)
* J Hood Wright Park (a few blocks away)
-- HOW MUCH --
* $1400.00/month (non-negotiable), including all utilities, internet, cable, streaming services via
Apple TV (such as Netflix/Hulu).
* One month's rent security deposit required.
* Short/Long term sublet available.
If you have any further questions, please reach out. Otherwise, thank you for taking the time to review this post.
- Apartment share
- Washington Heights
- $1,400 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 32
- Any pets?
- 2 Females
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate