Large Furnished Room in Washington Heights!!
Large (12x15.5 ft), fully furnished (Queen size bed, mattress, drawer dresser, desk, night table, TV stand) includes a 50’ Flat Screen Smart TV, A/C unit. Just bring your clothes, laptop and bedding (Queen size) !!
My apartment is a nice 2Br, renovated and fully furnished located in Washington Heights (160th St bet Ft. Washington and Riverside Dr), elevator building, live in super. The neighborhood is quiet, safe, clean and gentrifying fast.
Close to the 1 train (157st), 1 A C trains (168 st), 25-30m to midtown. Close to Columbia Medical Center/NY Presbyterian Hospital, Fort Washington Park, many Laundromats (No Laundry in the building), 2 supermarkets (new 2floor modern Foodtown just 1.5 block away), Planet Fitness Gym (158st), Boxers Bar, Hilltop Park Alehouse just 2 blocks away.
I’m a 45yo Gay Male, work in the restaurant industry (work evenings/sleep mornings), friendly, easy going and very neat and organized, and like my apartment very, very much.
Male, Gay or Gay friendly with a stable job, neat and organized, respectful, easy going and responsible who pays his bills on time!
- This is a 6 months rental with the option for a long term after that. - The first 6 months will define if we get along as roomies.
- Rent is $950/month + utilities ($90 aprox ->
- To move in a first month rent +1 month security deposit will be
- No Pets (for now)
- Cleanliness. When cooking/eating/using utensils,¦ you use it you
clean it immediately. No mess or hoarding allowed.
- Respect your home and respect your roommate. No crazy
parties/hookups/sleepovers/str angers coming in and out of the
apartment. I strongly believe that your home should be a place
where you feel safe, relaxed, comfortable.
PLEASE REPLY TELLING ME ABOUT YOU AND WE WILL GO FROM THERE.
- Apartment share
- Washington Heights
157 St Station
(0-5 minutes walk)
- $950 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Male preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate