Magnificient room in Chinatown
Full room in a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom shared home in Chinatown. This property can come furnished or unfurnished.
About This Room
This room may be unfurnished or furnished (additional fees apply) at the time of your move-in date. For up to date prices, please enter your move-in, move-out dates and your furnishing option.
About this home
Down on the LES surrounded by the aroma of fresh dumplings and roasted pork buns, we know you will want to go out but it will be oh so tempting to stay in. Do not feel bad about it - we have made it too easy to cancel plans with an extra-wide sofa, high-speed Internet, and all the amenities that will have you racing for home.
- June's mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your home essentials fee ($109/month) includes: a fully equipped kitchen, cleaning, supplies, and our dedicated resident support team available via June app.
- All residents go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All prices of our homes are calculated on .
See below for additional prices and date range options:
Sept. 2, 2022 - Sept. 2, 2023: $1750/month for unfurnished
Sept. 2, 2022 - Sept. 2, 2023: $1700/month for furnished
Sept. 2, 2022 - May 1, 2023: $1800/month for unfurnished
Sept. 2, 2022 - May 1, 2023: $1725/month for furnished
Sept. 2, 2022 - Oct. 17, 2022: $2650/month for unfurnished
Sept. 2, 2022 - Oct. 17, 2022: $2350/month for furnished
#262: Chinatown Full Room A
- Apartment share
- Vinegar Hill
- $1,700 monthly (large)
- 01 Sep 2022
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord