Room with Private Bathroom in Washington Heights
Beautiful room in Washington Heights. Partially furnished with a full bed and bookcase but can be emptied. Down the street from the A train and the 1 train. Private bathroom, in-unit washer-dryer, dishwasher, balcony with grill, central AC, virtual doorman, bike storage, and gym in the building. Open to anything from a 6-month to 1-year sublease.
About us: we are a clean, quiet, respectful 30 something couple. Our current roommate is moving to Germany and we are sad to see her go! We are COVID free and looking for someone who is diligent about wearing a mask outside and taking their shoes off inside. Students welcome. Must be LGBTQ friendly. $600 deposit. Proof of income required. DM me for more info. Open to a move-in date anywhere from Oct 1 or Nov 1.
• Hudson River Greenway (entrance at 181 - great if you have a bike or want to take a nice walk by the Hudson river)
• KeyFood (located at 187 & Broadway)
• Met Cloisters (just up block in Fort Tryon Park)
• Forever Coffee Bar (at 181 street)
• Tampopo Ramen (right on Bennett & doing outdoor seating now)
• Cañave (a few blocks away - great cocktails)
• Inwood bagels
- Apartment share
- $1,200 monthly (large/private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- 12 months
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 28 to 36
- Any pets?
- 2 Females
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate