Clean, quiet room Columbia University Worker
Welcome to the Cleanest apartment in Manhattan!!!
Available for full time employee outside of the apartment only!
Very safe neighborhood.
* 15 min to Time Square ( 2 blocks from A, C & trains).
The apartment is extremely clean and quiet, it is fully furnished with all brand new furniture from Potery Barn and Restauration Hardware.
My ideal roommate is clean & respectful .
The beautiful building has only 5 floors and most of tenants are doctors or residents from Columbia University. Very safe neighborhood, it is considered the second safest in NYC according to NYPD statistics.
Also just a few blocks away from Fort Washington Park. It's near Columbia Hospital and the area offers a wide range of restaurants and bars. There are several grocery stores within a few blocks.
Let me know if you would like to chat via skype so I could show you the whole apartment.
* I am NOT accepting any applicant who works part time from home, or with an irregular schedule. Only full time employee outside of the apartment.
* Guests are not allowed at any time. * Room for one person only.
* Light cooking in the apartment (no fry food or strong odors)
* No smoking, no drugs/drunk
* no pets
- Apartment share
168 St Station
(0-5 minutes walk)
- $1,250 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 30 to 35
- Any pets?
- 2 Females
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a resident landlord