Upper West Side newly renovated townhouse!
*NOTE: This is a private room in a shared apartment.
Location: 310 W 115th St Upper Manhattan
- newly renovated townhouse very close to Columbia University.
- close to subway trains B and C trains and a short walk to the 2 and 3 trains.
- The neighborhood is filled with restaurants, cafes, lounges, bars, and supermarkets.
- The subway lines 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. A, B, C so you can easily commute anywhere in Manhattan.
-Shares 1 bathroom with 2 other rooms on the floor.
-Fully equipped kitchen is in between all the rooms on the floor.
- In the basement, there is a common room and game room with a TV, pool table, sofa perfect for hanging out with roommates and friends.
- This is a private single bedroom in a fully furnished townhouse.
- A full-sized bed, nightstand, closet for ample storage and desk with chair.
You only need to bring your clothes.
Utilities Include wifi, electricity, gas, water, heat, AC, TV cables.
EXTRA Service: Free Cleaning Service 2 to 3 times a month.
- Apartment share
- Upper West Side
- $1,500 monthly (large)
- 01 Aug 2022
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord