Unfurnished Studio in Upper West Side #432
$300/MONTHLY FLEXIBILITY FEE
Unsure of how long you need a place to stay? Secure our best available rate today so you can cancel or change your reservation with 30 day notice after your first 30-days stay.
Unfurnished studio apartment in Upper West Side. Flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees. Custom furnishings can only be installed for stays of 3 months or longer.
About This Home
Welcome home to this beautiful studio apartment steps away from Central Park. You will feel instantly at home in this updated, bright apartment. The apartment has access to the building's gym, roof deck and laundry facilities. If you take a stroll around the neighborhood you will find great restaurants, coffee shops and easy access to subway lines.
This apartment is unfurnished. June Homes will fully furnish and stock this unit for stays longer than 3 months and for an additional charge of $350/month. Actual furnishings may vary from photos on this page.
About June Homes:
- June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your membership ($200/month) includes: Wi-Fi, a fully equipped kitchen and our dedicated member support team available via June Homes app.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
* All our homes are priced dynamically -- the exact rate is dependent on when you might want to move in and move out. Visit our website for a quote on your specific dates.
Visit our website for more specific dates, and quotes.
#432: Upper West Side Studio (Queen) (can be furnished or unfurnished)
- Apartment to rent
- Upper West Side
$2,275 monthly (whole property)
- 31 Dec 2021
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Security deposit
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker