Furnished 1 Bedroom in Upper East Side #347
$300/MONTHLY FLEXIBILITY FEE
Unsure of how long you need a place to stay? Secure our best available rate today so you can cancel or change your reservation with 30 day notice after your first 30-days stay.
1 bedroom apartment in Upper East Side. Flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees. This property can come furnished or unfurnished.
About This Home
A stylish place to stay in the Upper East Side, featuring thoughtful decor and plenty of room to move. Clean minimal textures create an elevated type of cozy you may never want to leave. Stay in, head out, catch a gallery opening; home in the heart of it all. Available as a long-term or short-term rental, furnished or unfurnished. Also, did we mention there’s a bath?
The UES is extremely easy on the eye, featuring the Museum Mile, a stretch of 5th Avenue next to Central Park that hosts the world-renowned Metropolitan Museum of Art, the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum and El Museo del Barrio. Take a comprehensive 3D virtual tour of this property from the safety of your couch with our caring and attentive agents today.
About June Homes:
- June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your membership ($200/month) includes: Wi-Fi, a fully equipped kitchen, fresh linens and our dedicated member support team available via June Homes app.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
* All our homes are priced dynamically -- the exact rate is dependent on when you might want to move in and move out. Visit our website for a quote on your specific dates.
Visit our website for more specific dates, and quotes.
#347: Upper East Side 1 Bedroom (Full)
- Apartment to rent
- Upper East Side
$2,800 monthly (whole property)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Security deposit
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker