Fully Furnished 1 Bedroom in UES #161 D
$300/MONTHLY FLEXIBILITY FEE
Unsure of how long you need a place to stay? Secure our best available rate today so you can cancel or change your reservation when you give us 30 days notice after your first 30-days stay. Peace of mind for $300/monthly flexibility fee.
1 bedroom apartment in Upper East Side. Flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees. This property can come furnished or unfurnished.
About This Home
Characterized by the well-maintained brick wall, a monochromatic milieu, and a modern furniture collection all in a fresh palette of black, white, beige, grey and gold this flat would seem more than sufficient to earn the apartment the designation of a gallery. We’ve buttoned up the designs by hand picking unique art and decor that surely will cause home envy.
There are two velvet curtain lined french doors leading to the bedroom which lets in plenty of light into the space; light being something we sought to maximize as it travels along the gray and brick walls throughout the day from the bedroom in the morning to the living room in the late afternoon.
About June Homes:
- June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your membership ($200/month) includes: Wi-Fi, a fully equipped kitchen, fresh linens and our dedicated member support team available via June Homes app.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
* All our homes are priced dynamically -- the exact rate is dependent on when you might want to move in and move out. Visit our website for a quote on your specific dates.
Visit our website for more specific dates, and quotes.
#161: Upper East Side 1 Bedroom (Full)
- Apartment to rent
- Upper East Side
$2,600 monthly (whole property)
- 08 Jan 2022
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Security deposit
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker