Fully Furnished 1 Bedroom in UES #209 4C
$300/MONTHLY FLEXIBILITY FEE
Unsure of how long you need a place to stay? Secure our best available rate today so you can cancel or change your reservation with 30 day notice after your first 30-days stay.
1 bedroom apartment in Upper East Side. Flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees. This property can come furnished or unfurnished.
About This Home
Nestled on a tree-lined block in the Upper East Side, this newly renovated 1-bedroom apartment provides a soft and relaxing milieu with a mixture of creamy tones, grey fabrics, and walnut woods. Every fixture has been hand-selected for this property; elevated, modern, and as unique as you.
The entry corridor separates the kitchen and bedroom to the living room area. The kitchen has been fully renovated, with cabinets painted a rust orange color to tie in with the walnut woods. The living room is down the hallway and allow for compartmentalized privacy between the two wings of the home. Towards the entrance, you’ll encounter the bedroom that provides the same luxurious comfort your local UES is synonymous with.
About June Homes:
- June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your membership ($200/month) includes: Wi-Fi, a fully equipped kitchen, fresh linens and our dedicated member support team available via June Homes app.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
* All our homes are priced dynamically -- the exact rate is dependent on when you might want to move in and move out. Visit our website for a quote on your specific dates.
Visit our website for more specific dates, and quotes.
#209: Upper East Side 1 Bedroom (Full)
- Apartment to rent
- Upper East Side
$2,800 monthly (whole property)
- 02 Mar 2022
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Security deposit
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker