Lge UES Room in Luxe Doorman Bldg w gym/garden etc
Large UES Room in Luxury Elevator Doorman Bldg w Gym/Garden/Laundry
Ø Rent: $1,895/month
PLUS SHARED COSTS:
Ø Utilities, e. g., Electric (AC & Heat): Monthly shared charge ranges from $60-$115 depending on season
Ø Internet & Cable: Monthly shared charge $66
Ø Available for Immediate move-in. 12-month minimum with option to extend if both parties agree. First month's rent + 1 month security deposit required (to be returned at the end of the lease term).
- One newly-renovated unfurnished PRIVATE bedroom
- 15ft x 11ft
- Large windows with wooden blinds - tons of natural light, overlooking building courtyard and garden
- Air-conditioned and centrally heated
- Large walk-in closet
- TV/Cable/Landline access available in room
- 800 sq. ft
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Courtyard/Garden facing, off-street -- SUPER QUIET, no traffic
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom -- shared
- Living room -- fully furnished with large flat screen TV
- Dining room -- fully furnished
- Kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, new/modern appliances including a Nespresso Machine
- Coat closet
- Fully furnished/stocked Kitchen
- Bathroom supplies closet
- Wifi Printer
YOU & I:
I'm a 40-year-old female, professional. I keep regular business hours (9am-6pm). I keep the place spotlessly clean and tidy and take great pride in my home. I am looking for someone with a similar lifestyle, who holds a 9am-6pm day job, is financially stable (must show proof of income), respectful, easy-going, warm and kind-hearted - just a nice decent person. Non-smoker, no drugs, no drama, no pets, doesn't bring the party home or have frequent visitors/overnight guests.
***SINGLE FEMALE ROOMMATE PREFERRED***
A strikingly elegant, post-war, 12-story plus penthouse residence with elevator.
- Newly renovated luxury lobby
- Messenger/postal reception area
- 24-hour Doorman and concierge
- Private garage
- Beautiful landscaped Courtyard and Garden
- Health Club/Gym (requires membership)
- Laundry Room
- 24-hour Handyman Maintenance
The 24-hour building staff makes package and delivery acceptance at any hour of the day a breeze -- not to mention 24-hour maintenance attendance should you need it.
This neighborhood is famous for being safe, family-friendly, green and beautiful.
A short walking distance to the 4, 5, 6, N, Q, R and F Trains, as well as the Roosevelt Island Tram.
Surrounded by many fabulous restaurants, bars and conveniences.
Within walking distance of/just a block or two away...
- Numerous movie theaters, including brand new CMX CinéBistro, the luxury dine-in and in-seat just a block away
- Rockefeller University
- Weill Cornell Medical Center
- NY Presbyterian Hospital
- Bed Bath & Beyond,
- Barry's Bootcamp
- Home Depot
- Multiple gourmet & organic grocery stores and supermarkets
The building also provides easy access to NYC airports LaGuardia (15/20mins) and JFK (30/45mins)
- Apartment share
- Upper East Side
Lexington Av/63 St Station
(0-5 minutes walk)
- $1,895 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- Theatre, Movies, TV, Cooking
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a resident landlord