Furnished Private Queen Room in Tribeca #304 A
Full room in a 6 bedroom, 2 bathroom shared home in Tribeca. Flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees. This property can come furnished or unfurnished.
About This Home
If location is what you're after, look no further than this prime Tribeca loft. A coin's toss from the RW, the 1,2,3 and the AC there's no where in the city you can't go - but you won't want to go anywhere. Have-it-all neighborhood aside, the exposed brick walls, lofty ceilings and a newly renovated kitchen with brand new appliances will have your friends coming to you, not the other way around.
About This Room
Walk up the steps of your own loft's mezzanine to an exposed brick full bedroom decked in Tribeca charm. Sunny and bright and thoughtfully designed to maximize it, take comfort in rich, golden accents, just enough storage and a full height view of your charming neighborhood.
About June Homes:
- June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your membership ($145/month) includes: Wi-Fi, Sling TV, monthly supplies drop off (anything from toilet paper to paper towels), up to $50/mo in utilities included, fresh linens and our dedicated member support team available via June Homes app.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
- All members go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All prices of our homes are calculated dynamically.
Visit our website for more specific dates, and quotes.
#304: Tribeca Full Room A
- Apartment share
- $1,975 monthly (large)
- 20 May 2021
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker