Furnished Classic Studio Apartment Rental in Soho!
Fully furnished amazing studio!
Located in the heart of SoHo, Spring Street corner of Mulberry Street.
This fully furnished unit is newly renovated and equipped for your comfortable stay in NYC.
Large windows allow in plenty of natural sunlight and full views of the lovely park right across the street. Pictures speak for themselves!
• Fully Furnished
• Plenty of natural light
• Fully equipped, separate eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Dishwasher included
• Hardwood floors
• Linens & towels can be provided
• Cleaning service available
• Wireless high speed internet
• Plasma TV & High definition cable
From Canal Street to Houston Street, Lafayette to the Hudson River: Once dominated by cast-iron warehouses housing textile and light manufacturers, SoHo, South of Houston has gone through many stages. Once manufacturing moved on artists made the neighborhood their own, drawn by SoHo's huge loft spaces and cheap rents, Today, SoHo lofts are at a premium. The once empty cobblestone streets are now teeming with locals and tourists drawn to upscale shopping, galleries and museums, Chanel, Prada, Marc Jacobs, and Armani Casa are just a few of the lauded retailers here. Centrally located, with the 6, NQR, JZ, and BDMF trains are less than 4 blocks away.
- Apartment to rent
$3,100 monthly (whole property)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Short rentals considered
- Security deposit
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker