Private Furnished Master Room in Murray Hill#2031A
Looking for a February move in? Get $200 off when you sign a new 4+ month lease.
Studio apartment in Murray Hill. Flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees.
About This Home
Located in the Murray Hill. this newly renovated studio residence provides the perfect city living with all the amenities you’d need. An original brick fireplace makes the home feel cozy and elegant. Every fixture has been hand-selected for this property lending a hotel-like feel right at home.
The entry separates the kitchen and bedroom. The kitchen has been fully renovated with new appliances. An intimate breakfast nook is nestled between the living area and the bed area. Next to the bed is a large walnut wood desk and a black modern spindle chair. At the foot of the bed are two accent chairs that serve as seating to watch television and to entertain.
About June Homes:
- The June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your membership ($200/month) includes: utilities, high-speed Wi-Fi, a fully equipped kitchen, fresh linens & towels and a dedicated member support team available via the June Homes app.
- We offer a member-only network of quality apartments with unparalleled flexibility at fair prices.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
- During COVID-19 we introduced virtual tours with an agent and permitted contactless move-ins.
* Not sure how long you'd like to stay? We offer month-to-month flexibility for a small monthly fee
** All prices of our homes are calculated dynamically.
Visit our website for more specific dates, and quotes.
#203: Murray Hill Studio (Full)
- Apartment to rent
- Murray Hill
$2,550 monthly (whole property)
- 01 Mar 2021
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Security deposit
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker