Furnished Full Room in Murray Hill #116B
Full room in a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom shared home in Murray Hill. Flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees.
About This Home
This 2 bedroom, 1 bath apartment is conveniently located in Murray Hill, with access to the 4,5, and 6 trains, lively bars, and diverse restaurants. The bathroom showcases marble textured walls that have been freshly re-tiled, while the kitchen features stainless steel appliances and ample cabinet space. There's even a quaint breakfast nook with seating for two.
About This Room
This full size bedroom is complete with a folding desk, wardrobe and nightstand with extra storage. The two windows have blackout velvet curtains and an AC unit.
About June Homes:
- The June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your membership ($145/month) includes: utilities, high-speed Wi-Fi, Netflix, cable, monthly supplies drop off (anything from toilet paper to paper towels), fresh linens and towels and dedicated member support team available via June Homes app.
- We offer a member-only network of quality apartments with unparalleled flexibility at fair prices.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
- During COVID-19 we introduced virtual tours with an agent and permitted contactless move-ins.
- All members go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* Not sure how long you'd like to stay? We offer month-to-month flexibility for a small monthly fee
** All prices of our homes are calculated dynamically.
Visit our website for more specific dates, and quotes.
#116: Murray Hill Full Room B
- Apartment share
- Murray Hill
- $1,425 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker