$1,130 for Private Bedroom in Herald Square
Rent $1130. Looking for someone to take over my portion of a lease for a private bedroom at Herald Towers, located on 50 W 34th Street, on the corner of 6th Avenue. You will be rooming with two young female professionals who are very nice and respectful!
Note: Message me if you would like a video of the apartment! The photo of the room was taken during construction but easily fits a twin / full size bed, desk, shelf. I also have a huge closet configuration attached to one side of the wall and send pictures of that as well if you want to keep it.
- 24/7 doorman
- Newly renovated gym
- Rooftop deck (with the best view of the Empire State Building)
- Lounge area
- Laundry room
- In-house dry cleaner / laundry service
APARTMENT & ROOM:
- Monthly rent $1130
- No amenity fees
- The apartment has 3 bedrooms and 1 bath
- The room will be available as early as May 16 (or earlier if needed) and can be partially furnished
- Flex room (floor to ceiling wall, door, fan) with view facing north of Herald Square (perfect view of the Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade!)
- Available now with the option to renew the lease at the end of October 2020
- B/D/F/M/N/Q/R/W right outside the apartment
- Penn Station (LIRR, NJ Transit) & Path 1 block away
- 4/5/6 2 blocks away
- Block away from Macy's, Target, Sephora, Zara, Korean Town
- Apartment share
- Midtown South Central
- $1,130 monthly (small)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Disabled access
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 21 to 30
- Any pets?
- 2 Females
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a former roommate