Fully Furnished Queen Room in UES #299B
Queen room in a 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom shared home in Upper East Side. Flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees. This property can come furnished or unfurnished.
About This Home
Discover home in a whole new light, with this fully furnished room in the epicenter of Manhattan. Recently refurbished, with modern, elevated living at it's heart. Conveniently located a coin's toss from the best of UES bars, restaurants and shopping, and walking distance from the Q train for all your transport needs.
About This Room
A room of one's own, featuring everything you need for a good night's sleep. Anything else that tickles your fancy, too. Comes with a generously-sized bed, desk, ambient lighting and somewhere fancy to hang your clothes.
About June Homes:
- June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your membership ($145/month) includes: Wi-Fi, Sling TV, monthly supplies drop off (anything from toilet paper to paper towels), up to $50/mo in utilities included, fresh linens and our dedicated member support team available via June Homes app.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
- All members go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All prices of our homes are calculated dynamically.
Visit our website for more specific dates, and quotes.
#299: Upper East Side Queen Room B w/Private Bathroom
- Apartment share
- Midtown East
- $1,800 monthly (large/private bathroom)
- 30 Jun 2021
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker